!!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd">
All content and images in The Unicorn Pen are copyrighted by Anitra Lenore Freeman or the artists and writers attributed for each selection. Graphics from the delightful Land of Enchantment are used with permission. Short quotations from published works are used for educational purposes only.
One of the advantages to you in respecting these conditions is, we'll post a return link to your site, which is additional promotion for you. Another: We will get benefits from increased site traffic that we won't get from a clipping on your class billboard -- and more traffic will encourage us to post more good reading.
- If you want to use anything for nonprofit personal or group educational purposes, go for it -- that's what it's here for. Also for enjoyment and inspiration. But if you print out and circulate any material, provide credit and a link back to this site. Preferably, just circulate a link to this site.
- If you want to use the unicorn graphics from The Land of Enchantment, ask Teri Williams. They aren't mine, and I cannot and will not pass them on to you. Visit the Land of Enchantment yourself -- there's lots more there!
- You can use quotations from published works, as I use passages from various authors like Robert Parker, if: 1) you include full attribution to the original author; 2) you don't quote wholesale, like entire poems or chapters; 3) you do not alter what you quote; 4) you quote for educational purposes or a book review; 5) you don't make a profit from such use.
- If you want to use a line or two from The Unicorn Pen in the course of reviewing or linking to our site, thank you and you're welcome. If you use any more than that:
- Ask first.
- Accept a "no" if that's what the answer is.
- Do not alter anything without asking.
- Repeat #2.
- If you're making a profit, share. Even three cents in royalties means a lot in principle.
Poetry Fiction Humor Essays Writing Resources